Glynis Adams McGinty is a self motivated individual. She entered the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at the age of 19. At the time, she was the youngest student to matriculate through this program.
After graduating from Law School, she established a solo law practice in 1988, concentrating in Criminal Law. In addition to her practice, she is also the Associate Judge for the North Richland Hills Municipal Court and serves as the Senior Court Judge for the North Richland Hills Teen Court for over 15 years.
She was formerly an Adjunct Professor for Tarrant County Junior College where she taught introductory Criminal Justice courses.
Attorney McGinty is affiliated with
- TARRANT COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- FORT WORTH REPUBLICAN WOMEN, Past CHAIRMAN LITERACY COMMITTEE
- TARRANT COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER ASSOCIATION
- FORT WORTH OPTIMIST CLUB
- LINCOLN COUNCIL
- PHI ALPHA DELTA LEGAL FRATERNITY, GREENER CHAPTER CLERK
- TARRANT COUNTY BLACK BAR ASSOCIATION
- FORT WORTH BLACK WOMEN LAWYER ASSOCIATION
- ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY, INC., ZETA MU CHAPTER