At McGinty and Associates, our goal is to provide quality legal services at a reasonable price. Our office is efficient and cost effective. Having a general practice of law with trial experience as the lead attorney in over 200 jury trials, our practice also includes:
Criminal Law - State/Federal
Civil and other relate areas
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE STOPPED BY THE POLICE
• You have the right to remain silent.
If you wish to exercise that right, say so out loud.
• You have the right to refuse to consent to a search of yourself,
your car or your home.
• If you are not under arrest, you have the right to calmly leave.
• You have the right to a lawyer if you are arrested.
Ask for one immediately or call us Phone 817-446-6112 • Regardless of your immigration or citizenship status,
you have constitutional rights.
• Do stay calm and be polite.
• Do not interfere with or obstruct the police.
• Do not lie or give false documents.
• Do prepare yourself and your family in case you are arrested.
• Do remember the details of the encounter.
• Do file a written complaint or call your local ACLU if you feel your rights have been violated.
2238 E Loop 820 Fort Worth, TX 76112
Disclaimer: Not certified by the board of legal certification